Thanks to the support of generous donors like you, The American Legion can continue to provide much-needed assistance to our fellow veterans, service members and their families. Here are just a few ways your donation can make a life-changing difference for a hero in need.
Possible Areas That Need Support
- Help fund and maintain your local American Legion Post 224 hall.
- Scholarships to local area students.
- ⚾ Help support the American Legion Post 224 Alma/Pepin Eagles Baseball Team.
- Identify the unmet needs of U.S. military personnel, veterans and their families, and provide the necessary resources through trusted nation veteran programs.
- Help fund & maintain your local Post website and other marketing efforts to help bring more awareness to American Legion Post 224 today and into the future.
- Help fund the monthly cost of website hosting. Your donation will be displayed on the website.
- If you choose two or more categories, your donation with be divided evenly.
- Be a hero to a hero. Make your gift of support today.
We appreciate your interest in our organization. Your information will be sent directly to an official American Legion Post 224 representative. Your email and other information will not be shared or used for any other purpose. Feel free contact us with any questions.
Make Checks Payable To:
American Legion Post 224
501 N Main Street
PO Box 121
Alma, WI 54610
If you prefer, you may mail your donation via a printable form. If you have any questions or if you would like to talk to us directly, just give us a call at (608) 685-3652.
Please Contact Us With Any Questions!
The American Legion was chartered and incorporated by Congress in 1919 as a patriotic veterans organization devoted to mutual helpfulness. It is the nation’s largest wartime veterans service organization, committed to mentoring youth and sponsorship of wholesome programs in our communities, advocating patriotism and honor, promoting strong national security, and continued devotion to our service members and veterans.
© Copyright 2021 American Legion Post 224. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.